A nitrogen load balancer uses the compressibility of the gas to compensate the load of a mobile element, in order to ease the handling and cushion the closing. This solution is used, for example, to secure the manual opening of manholes on tanks, vessels or reactors. The balancer actively participates in the safety of the operator.
Check out our entire range here.
Benefit of QUIRI solution:
- Compact system
- Prevents chocks when closing the manhole, improves your equipment’s lifetime and safety
- Possibility to adjust the balance force by the user on site and without dismounting, by deflating or inflating the balancer (inflating equipment needed)
- Balancer inflated with nitrogen, inert gas
- Complete range, various strokes and mounting possibilities.
- Pushing (piston rod normally out) and pulling (piston rod normally in) types
- Also available in stainless steel
- As a specialist, designer and manufacturer of this product, QUIRI can propose innovative solutions suited to our customer’s specific needs.
Exemple of a nitrogen balancer installation on a DN 350/450 manhole, itself mounted on a 1000L reactor.
- Deflating tool 81084000
- Inflating equipment (pressure controller with adaptor, hose and pressure reducer)
For more information,
please contact us